Official Liquid Boards Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Official Liquid Boards » Battle Realms » Battle Realms 3

Author Topic: Battle Realms 3
Vanenix
Member # 474

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When are they going to make Battle Realms 3?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenji the GREAT
Member # 347

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenji the GREAT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after they make battle realms 2

--------------------
Success of liquid+Success of Battle Realms... Peace on Earth ^_^

-

Posts: 388 | From: philippines | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vanenix
Member # 474

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Battle Realms 2 is Winter of the Wolf...
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenji the GREAT
Member # 347

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenji the GREAT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winter of the Wolf is an expansion... it is considered as an upgrade for BR1 so it is included in it... it means WOTW is BR1 also... what they are suppose to make now is BR2....
gets?

--------------------

-

Posts: 388 | From: philippines | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meis
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any news about BR2?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenji the GREAT
Member # 347

Member Rated:
They say it would be release in... blah who am i kidding... no news yet... i wish BR2 to be made already... many of us sons of the dawn are waiting for it...

--------------------

-

burningtree
Member # 375

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for burningtree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I honestly hope, they make an second Battlerealms.
Does anyone of you too wish for an succesful "Rise of the Argonauts" to give them capital and credit enough to pick up BR again?

I cant believe how such a great mechanic featured in BR can be ignored by all other developers.

Posts: 6 | From: Niedersachsen | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grceski
Member # 343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grceski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think they make a mistake its better to make br 2 then The rise of .... br have an history and alot of ppl wait for br 2 like we here [Big Grin]

--------------------
summer

Posts: 294 | From: macedonia | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenji the GREAT
Member # 347

Member Rated:
yup thats is right
i agree with you
br first

--------------------

-

Fleshcrawl
Member # 497

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fleshcrawl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's about bloody time that new Battle Realms comes. It was an awsome game since it had quite a simple, but unique mechanism.
If there is about to be next BR, it should upgrade BR1, mabye add few things, otherwise focus on story. Would come out hell of a fun game.

Enjoy,
Fleshcrawl

--------------------
And now that my task is done, I'll take my place among the legends of past.

Posts: 1 | From: Slovenia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenji the GREAT
Member # 347

Member Rated:
with new game engines and graphic cards and cool computers... i guess.. like diablo, 3 and starcraft 2 ... BR would be awesome and good as new....

--------------------

-

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Liquid Homepage

(c)2004 Liquid Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.